Pubblicità onlineFrom €5000
As a B2B advertising agency, we analyze your company’s offering and needs to define the campaign’s target audience accurately. To generate leads and increase conversion rates, we build LinkedIn campaigns both for the awareness phase (Top of the Funnel) and the decision phase (Bottom of the Funnel) through the best LinkedIn Ads types (Sponsored Content & Sponsored Inmail).
We follow an overall process for each campaign, starting with your buyer persona’s analysis and their corresponding pain points. We precisely define the campaign’s target audience through the LinkedIn powerful segmentation. Besides, we work on copies and visuals following key recommendations and best practices from LinkedIn advertising.
Once launched the LinkedIn campaign, we continuously monitor the results, with LinkedIn Ads KPIs such as impressions, clicks, leads, etc., to make sure your campaign is performing properly, and if it’s necessary, fine-tune it. We optimize your campaign weekly to guarantee your team the best results, and we usually send a weekly report to inform you about the results. We do all this for top European companies, that get qualified B2B LinkedIn Ads with optimal results.
Benefits of launching lead generation LinkedIn campaigns:
· LinkedIn is the number one social network for B2B lead generation, according to several reports, including DemandWave’s. A solid and current B2B and marketing pipeline strategy must include LinkedIn.
· 80% of all B2B leads are generated through LinkedIn, along with the previous stat. That’s why our clients are greatly satisfied after launching a campaign on LinkedIn Ads.
· The LinkedIn platform offers the opportunity to obtain new customers. 4 out of 5 users make business decisions based on the information they get from LinkedIn.
· Your company can work with Gotoclient, a LinkedIn agency with extensive experience to build a LinkedIn advertising campaign and generate qualified leads.Per saperne di più
Strategia digitaleFrom €5000
Our qualified lead generation services are at 360º and cover from the strategy to execution and campaign follow up. That’s why our clients obtain successful results and trust in our quality work. On the strategy, we determine your company’s buyer persona and their pain points, in order to build the B2B buyer journey. We always take into account your company’s positioning to define the value offer, the message and channels to be used.
For lead generation, we focus on the decision phase. Once the campaign is launched, we analyze leads quality, which is integrated with the clients CRM (we integrate the leads with Microsoft Dynamics 365, HubSpot, Marketo, or Oracle Eloqua, among others). Or, alternatively, it is sent to the customer immediately, in order to contact the lead as soon as possible and maximize the chances of obtaining a new potential customer. In order to obtain the best results, we analyze the KPIs and so we constantly optimize the campaign. On the other hand, once the lead data are obtained, we also run lead nurturing programs.
B2B lead generation campaign benefits
· B2B lead generation campaigns are key. According to Gartner, ROI, Marketing Qualified Leads and Sales Qualified Leads rank Top the List of CMOs’ Most Valuable Metrics. 53% of marketers say that half or more of their budget is allocated to B2B lead generation, according to LinkedIn. In the post-COVID world, companies with a B2B side cannot afford not having a B2B marketing pipeline strategy.
· 66% of marketers see the benefits of lead generation with social networks by spending just six hours a week, according to LinkedIn. As a result, if a good lead generation campaign strategy and follow-up is carried out, the generation curve is relatively quick to overcome.
· The opportunity to expand your company’s potential customers portfolio and become a reference company of the market.Per saperne di più
Strategia di contenutoFrom €5000
We are Hubspot and Adobe Campaign partners. We have more than 10 years of experience with multiple market’s clients. Our expertise in B2B inbound marketing strategy, automation and marketing and sales alignment (smarketing) has enabled optimal results on our clients’ campaigns. That’s why they trust on our qualified work and commitment.
The inbound marketing services we offer include the whole process, from the strategy development to its implementation. First, we define your company’s Buyer Persona and target audience. Then we develop the Buyer Journey strategy in each of the phases (awareness, consideration and decision). We then analyze and execute the content strategy and inbound marketing offers for each of the phases, where the communication channels are also defined. These might be blog articles, landing pages, thank you pages, guides, calculators, ebooks, with their social media and email amplification.
We use the right marketing automation tools to ensure the best results. Once the content is distributed, we analyze the results with metrics such as clicks, leads, conversions, among others, to make sure the campaign shows efficient results.
Inbound Marketing benefits:
· According to a Hubspot‘s research, 72% companies have increased their leads thanks to inbound marketing.
· 75% companies consider that inbound marketing is effective, according to Hubspot.
· Hubspot states that 53% of companies have given a higher ROI through an inbound marketing strategy. Only a 16% indicate outbound marketing has provided a higher ROI.
· Sales Force claims that 85% of users research online before making a purchase. They search for information through the website (74%), email (43%), social networks (38%) and mobile applications (36%). Therefore, it can be confirmed developing an inbound marketing strategy provides qualified results compared to outbound marketing.
· As an inbound marketing agency, we help your company in the inbound marketing 360 strategy execution to acquire new potential customers.Per saperne di più
Consulenza datiFrom €5000
As a channel loyalty agency, we develop channel loyalty programs. We boost brands and manufacturers with indirect distribution channels sales, optimizing their channels investments and fighting against grey market.
The COVID-19 crisis has strongly affected the distribution channel. Therefore, channel incentive programs implementation optimizing MDF – market development funds or Co-op Funds and at the same time fighting against grey market can increase your company’s unattended or unmanaged channel presence and control.
As a channel loyalty agency, we elaborate the whole channel program. On the one hand, the front-end part, in which we work on the website layout and look & feel, interface, the web design and the user experience. On the other hand, the back-end, which integrates data management and CRM integration, providing real-time information to our client.
During the program’s course, we offer your team an immediate response commitment, as well as monthly follow up meetings to immediate response and weekly reports in order to track and control results.
Channel loyalty programs benefits:
· According to a research from Google and CEB, 86% of B2B buyers do not perceive significant differences between competitive products. Therefore, it is essential to offer a competitive advantage through a channel loyalty program.
· A report from B2B International states that 80% of B2B companies are not price driven. A loyalty program with customer’s value added allows the company to find other differentiation elements than price.
· A Mc Kinsey research shows that around 70% of B2B companies that offer outstanding digital experiences are more likely to be chosen as a primary supplier.
· Opportunity to work with a professional team with extensive experience in developing channel programs / loyalty reward programs aligned to your goals.Per saperne di più
Creazione di siti webFrom €5000
As a specialized agency in B2B and consumer promotions we increase our clients’ sales through promotion marketing. We offer multiple promotional services types.
We build all kind of promotions for both our clients’ business clients (B2B promotions) and for our clients’ consumers (B2C promotions). We offer your team 360º campaign developments covering a wide range of elements, from the set up to the campaign’s follow up. We define your company’s needs so we can start building your campaign elements, such as offer build, positioning and communication, including the promotional microsite creation, offline and online communication elements generation (wobblers, flyers, totems, various banners formats for PPC, etc). Through a complete and a qualified service we manage to increase our clients sales.
We work with all kinds of B2B & consumer promotions types, which are sales activation, redemption, deferred and sell-out promotions, cashback, try and buy, buy and try, all contests types, sweepstakes, and gifts per purchase. Prior to launch the promotion, every campaign is carried an End-to-end testing to make sure all campaign’s elements are working properly.
As a promotional marketing specialists, our aim is to achieve clients’ goals. We manage promotions and we validate the participations through our software RunRunPromos, which has the capacity to run more than 140 promotions combinations. Through RunRunPromos we track each promotion at 360º, analyzing its KPIs and metrics, which you will see both in weekly reports and in an online real-time dashboard.
B2B and consumer promotions benefits:
· 69% of consumers expect the same from brands as they do for themselves, according to Gartner. Brands cannot fail to respond. Our clients have increased their B2B and consumer loyalty by offering exclusive benefits and promotional offers.
· As a result of COVID-19, consumers are experiencing worldwide income declines. According to Mc Kinsey, 51% of consumers in Spain have experienced a revenue decline. 53% in Italy, 38% in France and the UK, 30% in Germany, 41% in the US, 57% in China and 65% in India. Consequently, B2B and B2C consumers are increasingly looking for offers and discounts on their purchases.
· Opportunity to build a promotional campaign with Gotoclient, one of the best sales promotional agency. Rocket your company’s sales and expand your B2B & B2C client portfolio.
· The RunRunPromos software allows to obtain the best analysis to make the right promotion according to the moment’s goal, with the right promotional offer creation.Per saperne di più
We offer workshops & trainings and consultancy for LinkedIn Ads and B2B lead generation, and inbound marketing trainings. Make your team grow professionally.
We have a set of inhouse trainings and consultancy, elaborated on multiple campaigns basis carried out to train companies through our experience in the market. An opportunity to learn and grow professionally in key areas. Firstly, we develop online LinkedIn Ads trainings in order to advise your company about the LinkedIn Ads campaign creation. Depending on your team knowledge about the platform, we explain how it works, key tips, target audience’s definition, copies and visuals creation, among others.
On the other hand, we also offer online B2B lead generation trainings, where we show techniques to determine the buyer persona and their pain points, the creative concept definition and the plan development in order to analyze which platforms will be used in the campaign.
In addition, as LinkedIn Ads consultants and B2B lead generation consultants, we advise about campaigns already run in order to analyze gaps and strengths with your team. Through these workshops, our clients develop LinkedIn Ads and B2B lead generation campaigns with optimal results.
Finally, we carry out inbound marketing workshops where we show the buyer persona and buyer journey development, different platforms analysis for each buyer journey phase with its corresponding content creation strategy. Consequently, companies that carry out the inbound marketing workshop have the capacity to implement a strategy from the attraction phase to loyalty.
Inhouse training and consultancy benefits
· LinkedIn is the number one social network for B2B lead generation, according to several reports, including DemandWave’s. 80% of all B2B leads are generated through LinkedIn.
· B2B lead generation campaigns are very important in the market because, according to Gartner, ROI, MQL (Marketing Qualified Leads) and SQL (Sales Qualified Leads) rank Top the List of CMOs’ Most Valuable Metrics.
· According to Sales Force research, 85% of users reach online before purchasing. They search information through the website (74%), email (43%), social networks (38%) and mobile applications (36%). So, it can be confirmed developing an inbound marketing strategy provides qualified results compared to outbound marketing.Per saperne di più